$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Working under the general direction of the Systems Engineering Manager, the Systems Engineer is an integral member of Shure's product development division. The Systems Engineer collaborates withProduct Managers, Product Developers, User Experience team members and System Verification Engineers to capture the system use-cases and requirements necessary to deliver high quality Shure products that exceed the expectations of our customers.
· Interprets Product Management vision of the product and distills down to clear, implementable use-cases and requirements.
· Supports Product Development and System Verification Engineers during product development.
· Participates in continuous improvement of the Systems Engineering process.
· Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system and requirement weaknesses and influences shaping of requirements for future products.
· Identifies new tools when existing tools do not meet the stakeholder needs.
· Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline. Graduate coursework is desirable.
· Engineering experience in one or more of the following engineering disciplines; software development, electrical engineering or systems architecture.
· Proven ability to work effectively within a cross functional team environment.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills including experience in developing and delivering technical information in presentations.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in system requirements generation desirable.
· Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
· Demonstrated ability of working on complex assignments where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Valid Through: 2019-10-7