Our overarching goal is to provide operational and tactical command and control capabilities by integrating real-time and near real-time representations of tactical situations while including targeting support. There are four divisions in PMW 150 (DEF C2, MAR C2, TAC C2, and SUP C2) that our team supports. We provide logistics management, logistics engineering, training services, and software management support to all four divisions. Quality documentation development, competent training services, adhering to the schedule, and resolving action items are vital to our continued success.
Our nickname is “PMW Fun-Fifty!” We routinely have cookie contests, chili cook-offs, burger burns, nacho parties, and our most favorite event of the year - the annual Thanksgiving Potluck (as you can see… we love to eat). We also go to Padres games at Petco Park, hold a Halloween costume contest, and the ever-competitive white elephant gift exchange. We believe this is truly the best PMW to be a part of!
The Sr. Systems Engineer will provide requirements analysis and engineering support to the PMW 150 TAC C2 team. You will also serve as the senior specialist point of contact for systems engineering issues. This position is located on-site in San Diego, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate C2P US/FMS Aegis Ashore (AA) Site upgrades for MDA, PMW 760, ISEA & SSA, and PMW 740.
- Coordinate all Aegis Ashore sites as well as CIAT and AATT systems integration and installations.
- Coordinate and develop upgrade installation plan for C2P Tech Refresh hardware and software.
- Coordinate logistics support for the development and upload of a C2P ILS Date Sheets for upload for the C2P configuration to be installed at all sites.
- Aegis Ashore lead integrator in establishing and reviewing a master schedule for integrating the C2P system for conduction SOVTs at all sites.
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of the procurement and installation of the C2P Tech Refresh system, installation material, services, and support required for AA Romania.
- Coordinate the scheduling, funding, installation and testing of C2P v 3.11 and v3.12 and future baselines including C2P Mod.
- Schedule the ISEA and SSA C2P installs as needed.
- Submit equipment requirements for Aegis Ashore AATT, and CIAT sites.
- Provide inputs to Risk charts slides and CCB inputs.
- Solicit Aegis Ashore funding for PMW 150 support.
- Work with PMW 740 on Japanese Aegis Ashore sites and other FMS C2P requirements.
- Develop DD1149 for equipment transfers.
- Develop delivery order proposals, Independent Government Estimates and J&As.
- Work with APM-L on logistic requirements for AA as well as CIAT sites.
- Develop Logistic spares requirement for all future AA Sites, including C2P Mod.
- Support all AA C4I Production Reviews and Program Management reviews.
- Develop and presented briefs at all reviews.
- Provide MDA insight C2P modifications and upgrades to help MDA determine future requirements.
- Bid and Proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited four-year college or university in applied science, computing, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or other related engineering or computer science discipline is required.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in Government Systems Engineering or combined ten years’ experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Government Systems Engineering.
- Tactical Data Link (TDL/TADIL) or similar data link technology.
- Definition, specification and design of complex communication systems.
- System Design Review.
- Multifunctional Information Distribution System architecture and system engineering.
- Working knowledge of C2P operations and other shipboard systems.
- Knowledge of C2P Legacy and TR architecture.
- Understanding of C2P interfaces and overall C4I architecture.
- Understanding of Link 16, JREAP C & A, and STJ.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level III Engineering Certification or equivalent is highly desired.
- Per our contractual agreement with the U.S. Government, a full-time employee “FTE” is required to work 1920 hours in the calendar year.
- In addition to your Sentek Global job description, you will be required to comply with the Performance Work Statement “PWS” or Statement of Work “SOW” per the contract you support.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and communication skills.
- Foster cooperation among individuals.
- Establish and model high standards of performance.
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills.