$200K — $250K *
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Government Services team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the Government Services team?
Our Government Services team provides cleared resources with a global reach to federal civilian, Department of Defense (DoD) and intelligence community markets. We excel at delivering innovative, operationally ready and cost-effective IT solutions that accelerate the interoperability and resiliency of mission critical systems.
What Will You Be Doing?
This position will be focused on supporting the development, testing, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of the Linux infrastructure within the customer architecture. Other responsibilities include:
* 12 + years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent Work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* RHCSA or Linux Foundation Certified Administrator (LFCS) certification Required
* You must hold an active Secret clearance per program requirements
* You must hold a current IAT II 8570 Certification Security+ce Required
* Very good understanding of Red Hat 6/7 Linux Server design, configuration, and administration
* Scripting experience
* Significant experience administering Red Hat Linux servers
* Experience with STIGs
* Experience with Active Directory and LDAP desired
* Good understanding of Linux internals (system calls, file systems, processes, etc.)
* Experience with shell scripting required
* Good understanding of ports and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH, NFS)
* Experience with network storage such as SAN and NAS, specifically EMC products desired
* Experience with health & status tools such as SolarWinds, HPNA, or OMi a plus
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
Valid through: 3/11/2021