Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
Not Specified years
Posted 29 days ago
Details: A Sr. Systems Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for participating in requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system elements under direct supervision. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. Systems Engineer Job duties:
• Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE/BFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Supports the generation of technical engineering products by using the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
• May develop system security documentation on both new and fielded information systems.
• Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
• May provide system accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features (e.g., identification, authentication, access control, labeling, and auditing) of the system are considered and function properly.
• Considerable knowledge of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
• Considerable knowledge of requirements management and system modeling tools.
• Considerable awareness of business objective and Engineering role in achieving.
• Shows initiative on assignments, exercises independent judgment and professionally executes projects with little direction.