Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5. The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients. Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Works as a member of an Integrated Project Team (IPT); provides acquisition life cycle systems engineering support for training simulator, simulations, training aids, and test and training instrumentation systems to the IPT on assigned projects.
- Provide engineering support for requirements analysis, design and test; supporting development of acquisition documentation; supporting cost estimation ; review technical documentation; participating in design reviews, teleconferences, meetings, and discussions concerning systems upgrades, reporting on all findings, conclusions, and issues concerning these development and upgrades, and conduct in-plant and on-site testing.
- Interact with contractors and customers.
- Travel as required to support meetings, conferences, data gathering, and testing events, both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Real time modeling and simulation
- Training systems design and development
- Training systems interoperability
- Working knowledge of HLA - either real time or discrete application
- Experience working in an IPT environment
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 years of experience