Job description details
- Troubleshoots complex systems problems independently by investigating underlying problems
- Provides ongoing operation/support of enterprise-wide applications, databases, and technology
- Configures, deploys and maintains server infrastructure (on-premise and cloud) interfaces with vendors as needed
- Participates in planning and execution of new systems implementation/ deployment
- Monitors systems performance and capacity and advises higher level technicians / supervisor of system status
- Participates in 7X24 on-call rotation
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of servers and utilities by designing and implementing configuration
- Executes routine testing and implementation steps according to plan
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent training and experience;Graduate degree preferred
- 3-6 years' experience in related field
- 1 to 2 years -Experience managing/supportingMS Office 365 Suite, (Email, Calendar, Teams, Sharepoint /OneDrive and others).
- 1 to 2 year – Experience supporting mobile devices to access corporate applications (O365, Google Apps, etc.)
- 1 to 2 year – Experience configuring and managing security controls for cloud services and apps.
- 1 to 2 years – Support of cloud services Azure, Google, AWS. Desired.
- Strong Experience automating administration tasks with PowerShell or similar tools, Required.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy. Required.
- 1 to2 years – Strong understanding of application packaging and deployment on largewindows environments, 1K+ devices.
- 1 to 2 years- Windowsimage creation and maintenance including security and application updates.