Provide Engineering support to the Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Initiative (MROi) program office, which is within the Business and Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 3 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Experiecne with Microsoft Office products
- Must be a godo communicator, both verbal & written
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
- Systems Engineer with a strong network background (experience in updating diagrams, operations, sustainment background, be a part of a core operations team).
- Advise and support work that involves the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems used for the transmission of information in voice, data, and/or video formats.
- Functions required to be performed:
- Analyze and recommend network requirements
- Recommend and maintain networkarchitecture and infrastructure
- Analyze network workload
- Monitor network capacity and performance
- Diagnose and resolve network problems
- Recommend network backup and recovery procedures
Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems software;
Ensure the rigorous application of information security/ cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of network services
Requisition Number 2017-6672