$100K — $150K *
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This Systems Engineering position will support multiple Integrated Warfare Systems & Sensors (IWSS) Line of Business (LOB) programs. Specific job responsibilities include the development of element and component-level behavioral analysis, system performance analysis, associated modeling, requirements development, test plan/procedure development and test execution. Position requires knowledge of model-based real-time infrastructure concepts, architectures, and products. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into a total system solution that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. The candidate will perform functional analysis, computational performance analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware specifications. The candidate will be also be responsible for authoring verification test plans, test procedures and executing element verification testing and perform system integration.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems
- Background in Systems Engineering and product development life-cycle (Architecture, Design, Development, Integration & Test, Maintenance, and Training).
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience.
- Experienced and proficient with utilizing .
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance. This requires US citizenship.
- Ability to lead and work with a team of 8 or more engineers.
-Ability to lead a team in accomplishing common goals/scope of work and meeting deadlines and program milestones
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Engineering, Off-prem/public cloud infrastructure experience, Amazon Web Services, Pivitol Cloud Foundary, Microsoft Azure, On-prem cloud infrastructure experience.
HCI experience including Vmware, vSphere, produst, Redhat, Openshift, Management of Infrastructure as Code ( IaaC ), Software repository ( Artifactory/Nexxus ), and Ansible.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Experience with CI/CD design and implementation
- Ability to prepare briefings and technical reports. Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal system test methods associated with software requirements verification (ET&E), software system regression and performance analysis. Ability to effectively construct verification, regression and performance analysis test plans and procedures, according to existing Aegis CPS and MS2 Work Instructions.
Other Training: , SysML/UML/Rhapsody, /unix, Shell scripting (Bash, Csh, Perl), C/, , Software test and debug toolsOther Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Telecommute: The work associated with this position will be performed at the designated Lockheed Martin facility. Situational telecommuting may be considered and authorized at the discretion of your leader and based upon the role.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Valid through: 1/15/2021
$80K — $110K
$80K — $110K