Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity?Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sr Systems Engineer – Information Management On-board System to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is to support the IMO (Information Management On-board) system. There will eventually be over 1,000 aircraft flying with this system installed.
This position will be responsible for building the IMO as the most reliable, responsive, and trusted product and team for our OEM customers.
The effects of your decisions are long-lasting and influence the future adoption and growth of the IMO solution.
This position requires the commitment of professional working hours that may require the employee to extend beyond a typical 7:30 am to 4:30 pm workday, or beyond 40 hour work weeks.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes/skills:
* Organization – Plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
* Analysis – Seeks support and input from key team members to support an in-depth analysis of a problem.
* Coordinating – Exerts consistent effort to ensure that all necessary information is supported internally and externally.
* Customer Service Orientation – Provides superior customer experiences, while building long-term relationships and demonstrating a passion towards customer commitments.
* Dependability – Exerts consistent effort to provide quality results that are focused on the bottom-line.
* Judgment – Able to make quick and well-informed decisions, even under high pressured situations.
* Resolving Conflict – Deals firmly and appropriately with conflict resolution in any situation.
* Writing – Consistently and effectively reviews all written correspondences before they are disseminated.
* Presenting – Develops and delivers clear and effective presentations, skillfully addressing difficult questions and managing the audience.
Requisition ID: 6935