. Altair ProductDesign firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster.
- The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department requires an experienced Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the EWS business area relating to EA and Electronic Support (ES) capability development.
- This Systems Engineer requires proven technological and customer communications experience suitable to define next generation Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities.
- The candidate will have demonstrated ability to represent client to customers.
- The SEIT engineering center ensures that customer needs are met by providing foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life cycle.
- For all programs, this includes establishment of a well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures, clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and robust verification and validation.
- The SEIT works in partnership with the Software & Hardware design centers to ensure a cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established, but managed throughout the contract period of performance.