- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. Interacts as team leader internally, and externally as a consultant to customers.
- 13+ years with MS/MA/MBA (Masters) or equivalent.
- Experience on ESM/ELINT receiving systems, amplitude monopulse and phased interferometer direction finding techniques, wideband frequency spectrum 500MHZ- 40GHz, pulse and intra-pulse modulation techniques, digital receiver and DSP techniques is highly desirable.
- Installation experience on fixed, land mobile, airborne, surface and sub-surface platforms desired.
- Active Secret Security Clearance