Sr. Systems Engineer - Cyber Security
Less than 5 years experience • Security
Location: Virtual office covering the Western US. Candidates must reside in a western state.
Award winning manufacturer of networksecurity, cyber-security and performance management solutions.
BENEFITS related to this position:
- Award-winning technology for innovation and problem solving
- Some of the largest enterprises in the country consider them trusted advisors
- Sales of proprietary solutions that can’t be purchased elsewhere
- Opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert in the rapidly expanding area of network/cyber
- You have a great story to tell and unmatched value proposition
- Strong in service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Very smart people in sales, engineering & operations (PHD’s abound)
- Take your career to the next level
• Present technical solutions to enterprise customers with Sales Director in the region
• Support customer evaluations of all products
• Act as a technical resource to the customer in support of Sales during the entire sales cycle
• Installation of products and other post-sales roles as required
• Maintain strong communications with client to manage expectations, ensure client satisfaction and ensure that schedules are met
• Respond to RFI/RFPs
• Networking or Security focused background with knowledge of Enterprise networks. Experience may include direct experienceworking within an enterprise network environment or for a vendor providing solutions to enterprise clients.
• 3-12years of experience in Networkengineering, operations, security, or design in mid to large Enterprise customers.
• Recent, hands-on experience with Unix, or Linux including scripting and some programming knowledge
• Solid understanding of networking protocols such as IP and BGP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical ability to quickly identify problems and arrive at practical solutions
Experience in any of the following is also helpful:
Strategy and Governance, Privacy, Security Assessments, Compliance, NetworkSecurity tools,
Network Analyzers, Network Management software, Cisco Certifications, Ethical Hacker Certification
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Travel as required and capable of installing rack mounted servers (i.e., lifting up to 70 lbs.)