$100K — $150K *
Cohesity Bringing Google-Like Simplicity to Data Management: One Platform. One UI.
Cohesity eliminates mass data fragmentation with one web-scale data management platform that radically simplifies the way companies protect, control and extract value from their data. This software-defined platform spans across Clouds and data centers, can be managed from a single GUI, and enables independent apps to run in the same environment.
"We use web-scale design principles to revolutionize an area of IT that hasn’t seen innovation in decades" by Mohit Aron, CEO/Founder
Article Cohesity Announces $250 Million in Series E Funding
Video How Cohesity Redefines Data Management
Analyst Recognition: Cohesity has been named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions.
Brochure Corporate Brochure PDF
Sr. Systems Engineer - Chicago
As a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer you will work on architecting Data Protection, Analytics, Storage, Virtualization, Database, and Cloud solutions for our largest customers to support Cohesity's growth. This critical role will have close interactions with Cohesity Sales, Customers, Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Partners.
- Uncover and drive new customer opportunities
- Provide expert sales & technical assistance by clearly articulating Cohesity technology to both business and technical users
- Enable customers to integrate Cohesity products into their existing production environments
- Assist in responding to customer and partner requests for information and proposals
- Manage the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners
- Communicate Cohesity’s vision by developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals
- Execute proof of concepts designed to prove out both the technology and the value Cohesity technology delivers
- Identify technical issues and drive to closure to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and enhancements, effectively conveying customer requirements
- At times, provide project management and post-sales technical support if needed
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposal
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Valid through: 4/28/2021