Are you a person who is passionate about service? Do you want to be part of a culture that's dedicated to the idea that great care deserves more? Clinicient is a rapidly growing company providing technology enabled services to the growing and ever changing healthcare provider market. We're building a great team in downtown Portland and we're looking for people who share our values and our culture. If this describes you, we'd like to learn more about you and see if we can build a great company together.
Clinicient, Inc is looking for a seasoned IT professional who enjoys exercising a broad set of skills and wants to be a part of a close-knit team delivering a SAAS solution nationwide to the healthcare industry.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our internal and external systems, and because we host our own solution, familiarity with network, hardware and software systems are required. The right candidate is customer focused and gets energy from problem solving and teaming with others on projects.
- Supports/Leads the day-to-day operational support for server, storage or cloud infrastructures.
- Establish acceptable SAAS architecture SLA's and manage specific portions of the network to meet those SLA's.
- Builds, patches, tests (check for compatibility issues, conducts QA) and deploys complex systems and platforms meeting Clinicient's needs and specifications.
- Supports/Leads in planning and implementing changes to infrastructure with the goal of enhancing performance and stability.
- Performs complex storage, SQL and server data backup, data migration and disaster recovery operations.
- Performs complex software and operating system upgrades and track system licensing.
- Configures security settings or access permissions for groups and individuals.
- Provides technical support and guidance (internal and external clients) by troubleshooting problems related to network or platform performance.
- Documents (including screen recordings) complex procedures and troubleshooting procedures related to systems/networks software and hardware.
- Supports/Leads the configuration and maintenance of office and/or production software, adjunct support and/or utility software, i.e. Virus malware protection, office application suites and/or application software.
- Works with Business Applications, vendors, consultants, contractors, and IT personnel from other companies and departments.
- Perform on-call support, as required, to maintain service level or SAAS infrastructure.
- Manage Vendor relationships effectively. Ensure Clinicient is getting maximum utility from its technical service and support agreements.
- Provide technical leadership in all areas of hardware specification and deployment.
- Administration of enterprise server systems, including MS Exchange online, VMware ESXi, SQL Server, Windows Server, shared document systems, and directory services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a role model of Clinicient's Core Values: People; Client Focused; Trust; Innovation; Fun; Excellence and Teamwork.
- Above all, excellent communication skills. The ability to prioritize multiple projects, identify risks, internally sell solutions, and enlist support from a technical audience will be the cornerstone of getting work done at Clinicient.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues remotely. Systematic in approach and able to walk non-technical audiences through problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and manage new technology.
- Experience with PowerShell, Perl, Python, or other scripting languages.
- High level of knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, and it's supporting services. (DNS, LDAP, DHCP, etc)
- Experience with VMware, Hyper V, and Linux.
- Experience with monitoring software.
- Experience with security software and vulnerability scanners.
- Familiarity with storage protocols and interfaces. SAS/FC/iSCSI/FCoE
Education and Experience
• 8+ years managing heterogeneous network environment.
• Certification in the Windows Server suite of products, Network Administration, Backup solutions, Cloud services or Server Hardware are all highly desirable.
• Experience working with geographically dispersed networks and/or complex system architectures.
• Experience with network security technologies, with a focus on Palo Alto firewalls, IPS, and IDS.
• Experience with F5 load balancers is desirable.
• Experience supporting a high transaction volume production environment is essential.
• Experience working for a company delivering a SAAS or BPO solution is also desirable.
• Understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks.