- Design, implement and maintain enterprise level environments
- Develop, document, and standardize preventative maintenance routines to ensure system availability and performance standards on production systems.
- Provide advanced technical consulting to internal teams for solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions
- Develop technical solutions using supportable methodologies that adhere to departmental standards and conventions
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems within defined service level agreements
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications and services with the environment and evaluate the impact of changes or additions on security requirements.
- May assist in other related departments as required by business needs
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in information technology.
- Strong understanding of performance and tuning of servers and network equipment
- 7+ years of experience as Virtualization Architect with responsibilities including roadmap design, assessments, architecture, planning, implementation and upgrades/migrations of Citrix Virtualization solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or natural sciences preferred.
- Overtime work may be required as needed to adapt to business change.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- May assist in other related departments as required by business needs.