In this role, the ideal candidate will be able to provide leadership and support for day-to-day operations and technical issues for Public and Private Cloud, as well as participate on client calls and work all phases of organizational projects. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting VMware and Azure infrastructure. Also installing, upgrading and Supporting Windows/Linux. Remotely maintaining and supporting Applications and Infrastructure in Public and Private Cloud. It will be ideal if candidate has leadership background\experience in OS operations, Backup, Automation/Orchestration, Disaster Recovery. Experience in supporting these environments in Healthcare will be preferable.
- Provision and maintain Azure and Private cloud environment
- Manage the client and project issues and lead them to closure.
- Function as escalation point as needed by Team.
- Mentor team to increase their skills and promote consistency.
- Assisting the management in organizing, planning and implementing strategies.
- Evaluate all working of formal staff and ensure compliance to all timescales.
- Effective management of the client relationship and resolution of client issues/escalations.
- Effective utilization and management of staff such that milestones/goals are obtained and staff is motivated and competent.
- Work with Product line to understand them better and improve services provided by team to gain Client Satisfaction.
- Maintain KPI of the TEAM and make sure team adheres to internal and external SLA
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives/goals for the associates.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a distributed team environment
- Able to guide, mentor associates on technical challenges and work with them to come up with Improvement areas in Infrastructure.
- Drive continuous automation and improvement in the SOP’s.
- Work with Management to attain the Organizational Goals and KPI’s.
- Keep progressing to keep Service upgrade as per new development in Technologies and create strategy\proposals to move client to them.
- Manage, maintain, monitor and support the infrastructure environment in assigned technology domain.
- Install, configure and support hardware and software required to operate assigned technology
- Working with Operations, provide ongoing maintenance including updates, patches and antivirus updates
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in assigned technology including hardware, software, operating systems and application relates issues.
- Conduct performance monitoring, systems health checks and capacity planning,
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customer’s business objectives
- Ensure enough reviews have happened (Peer, Stakeholders) and all review comments have been closed / incorporated before delivery of any artifacts.
- Keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner of scope creep and schedule delays, ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work and reduce the overall defect injection rate (DIR).
- Contribution towards the team synergy / influence team to achieve goals
- Train, coach, and mentor junior team members
- Provide leadership to the team.
- Help recruitment to build organization with right talent
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
Academic and professional qualifications
- BS degree in Information Science/Computer Science/Software Engineering preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Certification in various technologies required in Data Center Operations will be an added advantage.
- 4 – 8+ years of relevant experience
- Must have worked in 24x7 Cloud support, implementation and day to day operations.
- Must have Windows/Linux administration experience
- Must have PowerShell/JSON or/and Python experience
- Must have working experience on Azure networking and Storage
- Must have working experience in Backup, Disaster Recovery and Automation/Orchestration
- Cisco USC/Hyperflex experience required
- Experience in Azure is required
- Healthcare IT experience is a plus
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs