• Vehicle barrier assessments to determine inventory management of COTS vs. OEM parts including stocking decisions, stocking levels, distribution strategies.
• Review current asset tagging strategy to determine the best approach to stocking COTS vs. OEM parts.
• Evaluates asset inventory, conducts cost-benefit analysis and conducts 80/20 analysis to determine program spend and cost-savings measures.
• Ability to draft test requirements, test plans, and test reports.
• Ability to perform system simulation.
• Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of naval shipboard automation and control systems.
• Familiarity with current computer applications and technologies in mechanical, electrical, and controls engineering.
• Ability to solve complex technical design and development problems that require a professional level of engineering knowledge.
• Ability to solve complex technical problems.