Serves as a technical resource in Telecommunications and Contact Center Engineering and Operations team. Responsible for support and administration of Telephony infrastructure and contact center platforms.
- Work with the telecommunications team to implement strategic solutions for a growing financial institution's technology platforms.
- Work with business partners and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with vendors and technology peers to design, document and implement technology solutions.
- Provide hands on technical support to business customers for all Ally telecommunications systems.
- Perform complex tasks relating to Contact Center operations, installation, and maintenance of existing voice and data network systems.
- Work with resources from other IT groups to maintain and expand current service levels.
- Work independently with business customers to capture requirement and deploy solutions in existing Contact Center Telephony systems.
- BS in Computer science related field preferred
- 5 + years of experience deploying and supporting large contact center platforms and/or users in a financial services enterprise.
- Experience withTelecommunications and Call Center systems, including:
- Perform hands on administration in Avaya Communication Manager.
- Ability to design, document and maintain call flows for Contact Centers utilizing Avaya ACD.
- Administer routing for SIP trunking in Avaya session manager.
- Administer routing for SIP trunking in Sonos session boarder controller
- Administer users and call flows in AVAYA Contact Center platforms (Experience Portal, Proactive Contact, and Workforce Optimization).
- Administer users and call flows in CISCO Contact Center platforms. (Cisco UCCX.)
- Administer users in Microsoft Unified Messaging system.
- Collaborative work style with demonstrated ability to lead peers from other technical disciplines in architecting solutions.
- Work independently and meet project deliverables and deadlines.
- Focus on process improvement methodology including making recommendations and taking appropriate actions.