Are you interested in using your product development experience to create next-generation automotive sensors in a position with proven technical and business advancement tracks? Do have experience in the development and the support of Inductive or Pressure sensing products? If so, Allegro MicroSystems would like to talk to you about joining our System Engineering team in Manchester, NH.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for product definition, product verification and strategic customer support within Allegro’s Interface Sensing IC product lines. You will work closely with Allegro design and test engineers, marketing personnel, field sales managers and with industry leading customers to:
- Develop specifications, product architectures and product algorithms required to penetrate target sensor markets.
- Verify proper performance of Allegro Sensor ICs through applications-based laboratory testing.
- Champion the generation of datasheets, applications reports, and reference designs required to secure major design wins. You will be a key contributor to overall business unit revenue and profit growth.
- Determine the requirements and value propositions for various customer applications within the automotive, communications, consumer and industrial markets. Over time, you will become an expert within the key applications spaces targeted by the Sensor Business Unit.
- Validate that sensor final test strategies to ensure proper operation of our sensor ICs in end customer applications.
Our customer base is globally diversified, and this position may involve national and international travel. Your travel schedule will vary, but on average our Systems Engineers travel one to three times a year.
- The successful candidate will possess a BSEE/MSEE with 3-7 years of experience.
- Previous experience in the development and the support of Inductive or Pressure sensing products is highly desirable for this position.
- Candidates must possess the ability to make clear technical presentations both to external Allegro customers and to Allegro's Senior Management Staff.
- The successful candidate will also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.