Requisition Number 2017-6579
This position will support Air Force (AF) Human Resource (HR) Systems Division, AF Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS) program office, which uis within the Business Enterprise Services Directorate at Randolph AFB, TX.
The ideal candidate will provide systems engineering technical and programmatic support, guidance and expertise to personnel responsible for (1) accomplishing ACAT 1-level program planning, research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E), integration, and sustainment activities, and (2) supporting AFIPPS program technical integration implementations and associated migration to a DISA hosted, Common Computing Environment (CCE); as well as Data Management and Interface Control Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
- Have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing with clarity and accuracy
- General understanding of CCE migration and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Be capable of performing the tasks relevant to the basic contract requirements
- Must possess mastery of Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to keep up with changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide detailed analyses of the capabilities and opportunities offered by:
- Oracle / ERP
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Candiate must have an actuve US security clearance
- Establish technical management support for CCE migration, Data Management and Interface Control IPT efforts for AFIPPS program.
- Create and oversee a CCE migration and Data Management integrated master schedule to ensure they aligns with program acquisition strategy initiatives.
- Assist with various systems engineering acquisition tasks and AFIPPS program integration efforts in support of planning, organizing, and implementing CCE migration, Data Management and Interface Control IPT, and other ACAT 1-level program execution actions.
- Assist in reviewing contractor deliverable status together with milestone schedules, status reports, technical reviews, technical interchange meetings, Agile software developments and cost performance reports.
- Assist in preparing briefings and reports in direct support of overall AFIPPS program management functions and program reviews.
- Perform analysis of internal government and contractor cost/schedule/technical documents and raise risks and issues to management.
- Assist in identifying and mitigating risks to the AFIPPS program.
- Assist with AF Systems Engineering Assessment Model (SEAM), Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) and other program evaluations and assessments.
- Assist in comparing program direction and guidance in program management directives, plans, and other program documents, and identify discrepancies and recommend actions.
- Assist in the preparation, and review of AFIPPS acquisition support documentation (both technical and programmatic), periodic reports, and certifications as identified in DoDI 5000.2, AFI 63-101 (Program Acquisition Instructions), NSSAP 03-01 and other DoD and AF Directives and Instructions, and recommend and prepare changes.