Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Advanced knowledge of Radiology Information systems from a User and backend technical perspective.
- Experience with Siemens Syngo Workflow (RIS vb20), Nuance Powerscribe v 360, and familiarity with worklist orchestrators.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of HL7 for troubleshooting inbound and outbound messages. Able to troubleshoot interface issues independently.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of SQL for running queries, writing reports and forms.
- Ability to work independently once assigned to a task or project. Offer advice and/or guidance when needed.
- Work closely with the clinical teams to understand their needs and then translate them into viable solutions.
- Work with our departmental customers, other IT teams, project managers, OCIO representatives on any requests or incidents relating to Ancillary team systems
- Advanced troubleshooting skills, ability to resolve issues not seen before, using all resources available including the Internet, vendors and other experts to solution a request or problem.
- Create, maintain and update test plans, test cases, test environment, through life cycle
- Participate or lead presentations to various Northwell Health Stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access.
- Provide status reports as needed
- Multi-task and prioritize workload
- Provide on-call support for Help Desk Incident tickets
- Attend meetings as requested, representing the Ancillary team. Provide summary to team management.
- Good training skills- may be asked to create training documentation and train internal or external staff on the systems that the team supports. Mentor newer team members.
- Attend regular Operational meetings- daily Operations meeting, weekly Change Advisory Board meetings and represent all changes for the Ancillary team. May also be asked to attend project initiation and scheduling meetings.
Allscripts is dedicated to attracting and developing a highly diverse workforce/EOE
- BS or BA Degree in IT or related field
- Has minimum 5 years of experience in advanced knowledge of various Radiology Information Systems and workflow.
- Advanced knowledge of HL7 interface troubleshooting, Radiology Information system management (preferably Siemens Syngo Workflow), Voice recognition systems (preferably Nuance Powerscribe or Radwhere).
- Familiar with MS Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to pay close attention to detail, passion for quality
Solid foundation of advanced Microsoft Office applications user (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio)
- Will require after hours on call support
- Be able to support a 24/7 healthcare system.
- May require local travel for business needs
Requisition ID 2017-11193