- Provide day-to-day user support and the implementation of enhancements for the JD Edwards (JDE) Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, and Tax).
- Serve as the functional lead for implementing the standardized, Financial related modules within new business or locations.
- Act as the "go-to" person for JDE Financials problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Understand the impact of the other JDE modules on the Financial landscape.
- Identify opportunities to apply functional capabilities of the system to improve business processes, operational efficiencies, and information accuracy.
- Recommend, plan, execute, test, implement, and document changes through all stages of the System Development Life Cycle
- Facilitate AS-IS and TO-BE business process design sessions
- Resolve issues found in Gap Analysis
- Develop and document the detail design and configuration of the business process/functional solutions
- Create, coordinate and deliver End-User Training.
- Facilitate Business Process Re-engineering
- Utilize Structured Analysis and Design Techniques when required
- Actively engage and lead business users and become a trusted advisor.
- Assist with the creation and execution of detailed Implementation/Go-Live Plans and provide go-live support.
- Create, test, and implement approved SQL statements to correct/mitigate data anomalies.
- Create and maintain User Access/Security Models for the Finance Modules user base
- Research, evaluate and recommend module additions including bolt-on interfaces needed to improve the business and the production environment.
- Support all third-party bolt-on or in-house developed systems that support the business’ Finance functions.
- Follow the established software change management processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Accounting.
- Preferred but not required - certified CPA.
- Proven expertise in understanding accounting and revenue recognition principles. 6+ years’ experience with internal finance department policies, procedures and operations.
- 6+ years’ experience with full life cycle implementation and support of JDE Financials.
- Experience with Procurement, Job Cost, Contract Billing, and Revenue Recognition functionality is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to comfortably facilitate group discussions for business requirements definition, As-Is and To-Be application/process design, and gap resolution.