Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 99 days ago
Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro, continues to grow and currently in our Plainfield, IN. facility in Air Tech we seek for its next Sr. Systems Analyst to form part of the IT Applications team!
The Sr. Systems Analyst, is a key liaison between Ingram Micro customer and internal business teams, to ensure proper documentation is generated for each system change requested and that adequate change control, rigorous testing, and training is completed prior to promoting changes into production. The Sr. Systems Analyst will also be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and required to travel for business related activities.
· Analyze, design, develop, and support system enhancements to meet business and customer requirements
· Production Support; Support production systems at the defined facilities, including troubleshoot/resolution of production issues on a daily basis
· Provide after hour, weekend, and holiday support as required
· Monitor, update, and close assigned work tickets as required
· Interaction with Business and IS; Collaborate with Business and IS personnel during design, implementation and support activities
· Adhere to project priorities and deadlines and proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines
· Contribute to the identification of opportunities (process, people and or technology) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies
· Work indirectly with appropriate vendors during problem resolution and enhancement cycles
· Perform testing of system fixes and enhancements to ensure compliance to specifications
· Complete change management documentation
· Support and participate in SOX audits as required
· Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are followed and executed properly
· Participate in ISO and internal audits
Essential Skills, Experience & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred or equivalent work experience.
· A minimum of 5+ years of technical experience, with at least 3+ years of experience with Order Management, Reverse Logistics, Warehouse Management, Financial or Middleware systems.
· Technical skills and knowledge of eCommerce platforms
· B2B Integration including EDI/XML/Flat File
· Supply Chain automation
· Should have experience with Linux/Unix environment
· Should have experienceworking with systems that generate high traffic and transactional volumes
· Proficiency in both oral and written communication
· Proficiency in preparing formal technology evaluations and proposals
· Proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint
· Experience in SQL preferably with Oracle and SQL Server
· Experience with Visio not required but is desirable
· Experience with business process development not required but is desirable
Ø Responds to customer concerns even when those concerns fall outside his/her area of responsibility May be required to work in an office environment with or without air conditioning and fluorescent lighting. May also be required to spend time in a distribution center without air conditioning. Some geographies may have remote office conditions of lower standards than the home country.
We offer competitive compensation plus an annual incentive, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs, and a highly dynamic fast paced agile work environment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Job ID: 23219