The Senior Systems analyst is responsible but limited to the support and maintenance of the designated environment within Henry Ford Health System. The Sr. Systems Analyst will support and may lead the planning, implementation, and support of infrastructure hardware and services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) or more years of infrastructure hosting experience working in a technical capacity.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure service architecture patterns, design methodologies and frameworks.
- Management and operation experience with multi-tier systems and applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Technical Certifications preferred.
- ITIL Certified preferred.