The Sr. Systems Analyst is responsible for the elicitation and documentation of business and functional requirements for system upgrades or development. This role will also be responsible for translating functional requirements to technical requirements and interface directly with developers and application specialists within the IT – Enrollment and Billing team. This role will be responsible for proactively identifying and mastering the ongoing requirements of the Enrollment and Billing business units and driving the delivery of appropriate and high quality solutions to on-going business needs. This role will interface with Enterprise Business System Analysts on large strategic projects as well as fill a lead role for responding toongoing operational requirements within monthly standard software release cycles.
- Elicit and document business and functional requirements for software and system development, maintenance and enhancement in response to new or ongoing requirements or problem resolutions.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirementsworking directly with developers to ensure solid understanding and execution.
- Interface with the development and testing teams to ensure a complete and comprehensive understanding of testing requirements and development of scenarios and plans.
- Act as leader to analyze and solve complex business needs through technology solutions.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Basic skill or facility in estimating work effort and planning and managing schedules
- Process modeling
- Exposure to a broad range of project types, including new development, enhancements, COTS implementations
- Experience in the Healthcare domain
- Experience using ALM as a Requirements Management tool
- Six Sigma training or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field or commensurate experience
- IIBA (CCBA) Certification
- Experience developing and supporting applications in the Agile Framework using Scrum and Kanban
- Five (5) plus years of experience as a user liaison defining user business requirements, required
- Five (5) plus years of experience in the design and creation of documentation to support business requirements, required