GEODIS is one of the world's largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
The points below highlight the warehouse Sr. Systems Analyst - Manhattan duties:
• Conducts requirement analysis and definition for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
• Collaborates with implementation management team to ensure overall solutions align with and support the company's strategic plan
• Ensures that the deliverables satisfy the business requirements
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Working with cutting edge technology
• Working with a dynamic team
• Working in a challenging but rewarding infrastructure environment
• Opportunity for growth
What type of projects will be worked on?
• Day to Day support incidents; Periodic IT maintenance activities
• Minor Configuration changes and Deployments
• Onsite peak support during high volume windows
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field from a 4 year college or university
• Minimum 5 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems; Manhattan EIS, SCI, LMS, WMS
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds