Work collaboratively within the IT organization to provide technical development/support for applications supporting the Field Service functions. This individual will have a strong understanding of the Bausch Health business and how to apply technology effectively in support of US business processes.
- Participate in all project and production support services related to Field Service applications to allow Bausch Health to receive optimal benefit from its technology investments
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues that arise during development or testing, as well as troubleshoot reported issues in production.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities; resolve issues; develop, update, and publish schedules; recommend actions.
- Coordinate vendor management tasks including RFQ creation, SOW agreement, billing, development, and testing.
- Install delivered software solutions and manage upgrades to both software and related server and PC hardware.
- Design and develop software solutions by identifying user information needs; study system capabilities; perform analysis and document requirements.
- Document and code technical specifications.
- Design system integrations using Informatica and other technologies.
- Adhere to formal software development lifecycle methodologies while working within a formal change management environment.
- Perform analysis, design, and implementation/administration of security profiles for supported systems.
Provide clear and consistent communication to management with respect to status of assignments. The individual will be required to work within a team comprised of IT and business people supporting the Field Service function(s), which may be subject to regulation. The scope of the position includes reporting, analysis, configuration, development, trouble shooting, testing, production support, and change management for supporting applications.
The individual will be required to work within a team comprised of IT and business people supporting the Field Service function(s), which may be subject to regulation. The scope of the position includes reporting, analysis, configuration, development, trouble shooting, testing, production support, and change management for supporting applications.
- Ability to balance competing priorities amongst projects and to adapt well to changing business needs.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results by influencing others in a positive and effective manner.
- S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience in lieu of formal education.
- Structured System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in the service industry.
- Strong competency in SQL (Oracle and SQL Server), Java, Windows Server Admin, MS Office, MS Access, Visual Basic, Windows OS, SharePoint, Apache Tomcat.
- Familiar with system integration design.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com, ServiceMax, Peoplesoft CRM a plus.
- Vision Care, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device experiencepreferred.