$80K — $100K *
EvergreenHealth is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst with extensive Cerner Millennium build/support experience including PowerForms, Orders, MPage, iView, Message Center, Rules, etc. for Acute and Ambulatory build work, to be a part of our newly formed Enhancement Team, which will work on continuously enhancing the EMR. They will also address significant urgent needs that arise requiring quick agile responses. Position is in our Information Technology department located in Kirkland, Washington.
Provides advanced systems development, test and implementation of primary and secondary information systems; provides systems analysis and support for the user and departmental community. Performs needs analysis, development, reporting as well as many other high-level support and development functions.
1. Defines and plans medium to large sized projects.
2. Provides significant direction regarding technical tasks associated with the development of project plans.
3. Works with users to define application, systems, or other requirements.
4. Manages Data Architecture for designated systems.
5. Manages development, upgrades, and enhancements of designated systems.
6. Defines, documents, and maintains all systems interfaces related to designated systems.
7. Performs hands-on technical work and may act as lead for technical tasks on designated systems.
8. Develops interfaces, writes / debugs software, writes advanced code to support enhanced system functionality and/or reports.
9. Ensures overall system performance and data quality assurance for designated systems.
10. Documents all aspects of designated information systems including code modifications, reports, interfaces, data flow, etc. to ensure effective operations of the system.
11. Assists in the development of end-user processes and workflow for designated systems.
12. Works with users to create new reports, new workflow, or other systems changes to increase efficiency and system usability.
13. Maintains overall systems integrity in coordination with Systems Support and Network Support specialists, and the Customer Support staff of IT Operations.
14. Develops reports, processes and workflow.
15. Development, upgrade and enhancement of existing systems.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
•6 years of related experience and/or training or combination of education/experience.
•Proven track record of effective systems development, implementation, and/or support.
DESIRED for the position:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
Valid through: 4/19/2021