The individual in this position will join the Media Engineering Infrastructure Services team in an exciting, fast paced environment, supporting, automating and administering the Microsoft Windows based systems through a variety of technologies. The primary technologies to be leveraged include Symantec Altiris, Ghost Solution Suite, Citrix XenApp, Appsense, Thycotic and more. This individual will be on a team that supports the automation and software delivery of hundreds of packages that maintain all Windows clients and servers.
- Work with internal groups to gather requirements and help scope and prioritize work.
- Windows systems management through automation
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Leveraging and maintaining vendor relationships
- Maintaining relationships with international counterparts
- Provides direction to team members on project work
- Gathering requirements to generate quotes for hardware and production systems
- Vulnerability management
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Technology, or similar industries.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft and Amazon cloud platforms
- Management of Windows User Profiles and managing them through Appsense or scripting
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Project Management experience: Demonstrated collaboration skills, working with teams and end-users; driving teams and objectives
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills focusing on the areas of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 with an in-depth understanding of client architecture including; Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and the Windows registry
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Experience with the design and architecture of client and server systems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver detailed technical documentation
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Windows 2008r2/2012/2016 Servers, Windows 7/10, TCP/IP, software deployment/management and system performance tuning/monitoring
- Advances understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and O365
- Fundamental knowledge of automated software distribution and PXE boot technology
- Knowledge of process management, process streamlining, and process organization tools as well as a fundamental understanding of ITIL best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.