Our Sr. System Liaison – Network Innovation will lead the achievement of corporate and team objectives by managing the administration and operational processes for the Blue Distinction Total Care (BDTC) solution. This includes the coordination and facilitation of strong internal partnerships with Wellmark Technology and otherinternal/external stakeholders, ensuring the timing of all technical deliverables/projects (e.g., modifications, interfaces, upgrades, conversions, etc.), and planning, leading, developing, and testing all phases of business system solutions. Additionally, this individual will work directly with Actuarial, Finance, and Network Innovation stakeholders on projects related to BDTC and support of the platform by leading all system conversions, upgrades, and monitoring and maintaining the integrity of the system infrastructure, as well as acting as a resource for technical and user requirements.
- Accountability: Owning and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
- Business Acumen: Understanding industry, market, financial and company specific operations.
- Collaboration and Communication: Working together; listen to other’s ideas; communicate accurately and concisely.
- Decision Making: Consider all facts and impacts when making decisions.
- Focus on the Customer: Consistently doing what is in the best interest of our customer. Leaving a positive impression on the customer by elevating their experience; making it simpler and educating to helping them understand.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree or direct and applicable work experience.
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise-wide IT business systems, applications, or platforms with exposure to testing and business analysis. Data warehouse experience is critical.
- Prior consulting experience with effective relationship management skills. Ability to provide recommendations to key decision makers and influence business decisions.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze information and evaluate complex workflows/systems. Strong attention to detail. Continuous process improvement focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex/technical information to varying audiences.
- Proactive self-starter with effective time management skills and the ability to independently organize competing priorities and tasks. Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite. Technical aptitude to learn new programs quickly.
Hiring Specifications Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exposure to BlueCard requirements.
- Strong knowledge of business operations with a background providing enterprise-wide administration for a multi-faceted solution.