Our IT team is looking for a driven, high performing Systems Integration Analyst. The incumbent will provide business operational support as an internal technology partner. All software solutions will use a variety of languages, databases and development tools. This position will assist in major projects as needed
- Expert knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle B2B.
- Translate business requirements into functional and highly efficient technical designs for the new application, adhering to established development and application standards resulting in high quality of deliverables. Ensure that developed products offer value to the business.
- Complete programming and technical unit testing, following group standards.
- Create robust, detailed, and conclusive User Test scripts, containing both logical technical and user test steps, including specific inputs/outputs/results expected.
- Collect test evidence
- Schedule implementation with project manager/key business owner.
- Utilize standard Change Management promotion processes.
- Proactively communicate status for all activities
- Accurately estimate programming time and resource requirements based on programming and software environment expertise.
- Provide technical support as needed for internal Help Desk and after hours.
- Develop documentation for production systems; including user procedures.
- Knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle B2B is required.
- Knowledge of programming in multiple languages. (XQuery, XSLT, SQL)
- Competency with XML constructs, schemas and the use of Web Services
- Intermediated-advanced English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel inside and outside the country 10% of time.
- Technical skills of working with Oracle Database it’s a plus.
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.