Sentek Global is seeking an experienced Sr. System Engineer to support a dynamic PEO C4I program office supporting multiple ACAT II/III programs of record. This is a contingent position located in San Diego, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Assist USG in capturing and analyzing customers’ C4I requirements to include conducting site inspections and surveys.
- Recommend strategic approaches and end-to-end C4I capabilities to meet customer needs; develop accurate and justifiable cost estimates for recommended solutions.
- Participate in Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR) events including but not limited to: Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews (CDRs), Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Systems Operational Verification Tests (SOVT), and other events as required.
- Provide engineering and technical SME support for SETRs and other events such as system training and technical assistance visits.
- Trace requirements from customers’ need statements, requirements documentation, specifications and test. Manage requirements for capability, suitability, and testability.
- Provide configuration management, including guiding versioning and change processes.
- Maintain expertise in current and emerging Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) equipment/technologies in the C4I domain.
- Remain informed of developments and trends in the cyber and information security domains.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for follow-on requirements for specific partners/programs systems and capabilities.
- Prepare engineering and technical artifacts, author white papers, and/or technical reports for work performed.
- Bid and Proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a relevant technical field required.
- At least seven (7) years of experience required supporting C4I systems, and participating in SETR engineering events including PDRs, CDRs, SOVTs, FATs, etc.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the PEO C4I suite.
- Per our contractual agreement with the U.S. Government, a full-time employee “FTE” is required to work 1920 hours in the calendar year.
- In addition to your Sentek Global job description, you will be required to comply with the Performance Work Statement “PWS” or Statement of Work “SOW” per the contract you support.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and communication skills.
- Foster cooperation among individuals.
- Establish and model high standards of performance.
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (or equivalent) desired.
- Experience in continuous process improvement desired.