Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Specific Required Project Skills:
Expert Experience with the following Microsoft Products:
1. Active Directory
4. Group Policies
5. Software Patching
6. Baseline building/maintenance
7. Security scanning
Must have a thorough (advanced to expert) understanding of core infrastructure disciples commons to Windows such as DNS, DHCP, WINS, Active Directory, Group Policies, clustering technologies, MS System Center technologies, (etc…).
Firm understanding of virtualization technology (Microsoft based preferred), MS Exchange, and MSSharePoint.
Firm understanding of technologies/methodologies related to disaster recovery, backup strategies, SAN technology, (etc…)
Must be proficient in server hardware technology and provisioning of servers.
Must demonstrate problem solving ability across an integrated, multi-server environment
Ability to work independently and research/resolve technical issues and solutions
Prior hands-on experience implementing technical solutions to include: Identifying the problem, Research/investigating potential solutions, Testing potential solutions, Providing recommended solution, Implementing solution (including documentation)
Experience with highly complex system implementations and processes
Skilled at performing multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to understand and analyze technical problems and develop workable solutions
Good communications skills, both verbal and written
Must be comfortable working with a wide variety of individuals and personalities, communicating confidently with customers, and describing complex systems in effective, articulate terms to others with a wide range of technical proficiency
In-Depth Knowledge of the following Microsoft Products:
Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2
Clusters and Network Load balanced Clusters
MS Hyper-V technology
• Project planning, system design, business analysis, testing and vendor management.
• Experience with highly complex systems
• Skilled at performing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good communications skills, both verbal and written
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
• Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchanges meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
• Must be comfortable working with a wide variety of individuals and personalities, communicating confidently with customers, and describing complex systems in effective, articulate terms to others with a wide range of technical proficiency
• Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
• Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
• Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
• Ability to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
• Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Must possess a Top Secret/SCI clearance
Education and ExperienceRequired:
4+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (6+ years in total).