Job Description Summary
Responsible for ensuring appropriate availability, performance and recovery operations for enterprise class multi-user computing environments. His/her duties will include collaborating with IT associates/customers to determine technology requirements, along with installation and configuration of system hardware/software, upgrading of tools/technology and planning/executing backup and recovery tasks.Job Description
- Design, deployment, and administration of current Identity Access Management & Active Directory technologies with an interest in emerging technologies and cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Support methods, strategies and approaches focused on authentication, authorization, directory services, federation, and user/certificate lifecycle management.
- Design, deployment, and administration of Microsoft PKI certificate management environments.
- Design, deployment, and administration of Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and other federated claims-based authentication solutions.
- Design, deployment, and administration of Microsoft Active Directory including group policy and global designs.
- Design, deployment and administration of AWS Cloud services
- Collaborate to implement best practice system solutions and process changes.
- Document functional requirements and ROI opportunities.
- Design functional solutions that enable process change, continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
- Implement security controls and standards for supported platforms. Implement appropriate hardware/software patches that mitigate risk.
- Implement and test high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Proactively tune systems ensuring acceptable performance levels using contemporary demand information.
- Analyze, design, deliver and maintain infrastructure solutions according to business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to requirements gathering process focusing on infrastructure components.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to proactively design optimized infrastructure solutions.
- Comprehensively test all infrastructure components of IT solutions to ensure business requirements are met.
- Adhere and comply with System Development Lifecycle and Release Management processes and procedures.
- Manage stages of projects through uniquely assigned project manager roles and responsibilities.
- Conduct effective investigation, diagnosis and root cause analysis of incidents/problems. Develop, implement and document solutions in a timely manner and validate with system users that service has been restored.
- Conduct proper urgency, impact and risk assessment of change requests. Plan, schedule, implement and document changes in accordance with core SDLC and Change Advisory Board processes.
- Four-year college degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field preferred; minimum of Associates Degree required
- 7-10 years experience required supporting and working in project development and production support environments
- Real world experience with Identity & Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft ADFS
- SCCM experience including security patch management, creating and deploying custom client OS images, and software management
- Knowledge and experience with scripting languages. Visual Basic, PowerShell, Shell Script, Perl, etc.
- Five years+ Windows Server Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016.
- Five years+ Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory administration experience required.
- Five years+ DHCP/DNS.
- Ability to interface with and influence personnel at all levels of the Enterprise.
- Exceptional communications (written and oral), change leadership and customer service skills.
- Customer services focus in a team environment.
- A high sense of urgency.
- Hands on experience/troubleshooting.