M9 Solutions is seeking a Sr. System Architect, Data Management to work on a government contract for a client located in Clarksburg, WV. Candidates must have a Top Secret clearance and must be a U.S. Citizen.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of experience in the following areas:
- Performing architecture support to large systems handling petabyte-scale data.
- Developing strategies for the formation and maintenance of data lakes.
- Implementation of data lakes in organizations with logically and physically separated data sources.
- Providing architectural support to systems operating in public clouds.
- Must have a Top Secret clearance.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Production implementation experience.
- Production experience in building real-time analytics applications.
- Experience in both batch and stream processing technologies.
- Experience with Java or Scala programming languages.
- Machine learning experience with Spark or similar.
- Ability to manage numerous requests concurrently and be able to prioritize and deliver.
- Good communication skills.
- Dynamic team player.
- This role involves supporting the full software development lifecycle, utilizing emerging technologies in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support analytics initiatives.
- The candidate will work with other architects, engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and data visualizers to bring powerful analytical solutions and insights to clients.
M9 Solutions LLC is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
With 12+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.