RMC is hiring a Sr. System Administrator to support our customer in Orlando, FL.
The selected applicant will provide desktop and server hardware setup and configuration.
They will perform operating system installation, configuration and maintenance support using Windows and Linux.
The selected applicant will also:
- Perform Software installation and setup
- Have knowledge and experience with Active Directory and SQL Database applications
- Have experience with the virtualization of systems (VMWare ESXi)
- Evaluate, test and integrate new operation systems versions, drivers and patches
- Have the ability to harden systems to be in compliance with DoD RMF policies
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Do performance monitoring including monitoring disk space, utilization, capacity and availability
- Perform security monitoring and maintaining security patches and updates
- Vulnerability Management and compliance reporting
- Install/create client based firewalls, antivirus and antispyware
- Perform general IT requirements installation, configuration, maintenance, and security in a classified or unclassified network environment
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT related field and five (5) years of relevant experience is required. The selected applicant must have DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security + CE) and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
In lieu of a degree, an additional four (4) years of relevant work experience or certifications/trainings are required.
Security Clearance: An active DoD secret clearance with a current SSBI is required to start.
Applicant selected may be subject to a securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.