The SeniorMSP System Administrator isresponsible for the identification, evaluation, design and development of efficient processes and systemsutilization, concentrating on compliance, governance,risk mitigation, cost effectiveness and industry best practices for all ofLoan Servicing as it relates toMSP and the Black Knight’s suite oftechnologysolutions.
- Mortgage Servicing Support:
- Being the subject matter expert of the Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) and administration of the Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) suite of products.
- Completing complex research and escalated requests for MSP system headers, options, and user fields.
- Assisting with daily system functions, as needed, creating groups, system snapshots, filters, and loan indicators; running advanced Passport queries and submitting transactions.
- Supporting business and technology teams to define requirements, coordinate testing and schedule releasedates for enhancement or process change implementation.
- Initiating and overseeing data integrity reviews with the business units
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of comparable work experiencerequired.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing MSP with a bachelor’s degree OR
- 7+ years of comparable work experience in Mortgage Servicing and/or Origination
- Expert proficiency in use of MSP and its subsystems including, Online Letter Writer, Director, Passport, Desktop/Process Management, and Invoice Management
- Expert level working experience with Microsoft Office –Excel, Access; proficiency in Word
- Strong working knowledge of the mortgage servicing industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to varying audiences
- Excellent decision making ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and provide solutions to difficult issues
- Proven success collaborating with others outside the immediate business unit
- Knowledge of project and program management
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong organizational skills.