$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
This position, in support of the Sr. Director Supply Chain Strategy, will be responsible in developing and driving the mid and long term strategy for the Network Supply Chain operations. The position will drive the assessment of strategic opportunities that will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the daily operations. The position will be responsible to define the vision for how Network Supply Chain will operate in the future and develop a plan that adresses how the organizaion will change over time. The Sr. SC Strategy Manager will work closely with the Field Operations Leadership team (our largest customer) to identify opportunities, improve the customer experience and satisfaction. The position will also hold the organizaion accountable to executing the strategy within the set guardrails to stay aligned with the set vision.
What you'll do in your role.
The experience you'll bring.
• 7+ years supply chain and/or category management experience
• Ability to build, exercise, justify and explain financial models of product and supply chain performance
• Ability to create executive level reporting
• Ability to receive and incorporate executive level feedback
• Ability to work cross functionally to build consensus on goals, assumptions and conclusions
• Ability to perform detailed analysis, determine root causes in an environment with incomplete or uncertain data
• Ability to perform what if an scenario analysis
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to develop project plans and lead projects
• Ability to connect work in functional area upstream and/or downstream in the supply chain
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Statistics
• MBA preferred
Valid Through: 2019-11-6