Supply Chain Manager have primary responsibility for Supply Chain planning activities across multiple products families including MPS plan generation, DC & component safety stock strategies, exception management, issue escalation, phase in/out planning and execution.
Supply Chain Manager will collaborate with BG on developing supply chain design for the product, launch plan development, phase out plan, capacity plan and investment and product operations performance tracking etc.
This role supports S&OP activities, ensuring accurate and complete communication across cross-functional teams. The role requires strong collaborative and analytic skills.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with BG to design/refine supply chain to support evolving needs of the business
- Assist development of launch requirements with Business Units and Regions for Phase-in/Phase-out products
- Support the generation of the long term (Q2 / Q3) Demand Plan as part of the S&OP process.
- Own and manage key supply chain metrics (Inventory, Service level, Air freight and E&O) for the relevant business group.
- Create weekly finished goods MPS plans supporting one of the following business units: Digital Music, Gaming , Jaybird, Mobility.
- Own the WW Capacity Review process.
- Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
- Apply advanced analytics to creation of inventory planning parameters and policies.
- Inventory projection and analysis.
- Develop allocations plans to optimize constrained availability against prioritized demands
- Develop and refine tools for ongoing support of business
- Active participation in continuous improvement efforts.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Must have degree in engineering, science or similar discipline with preference given to advanced degree. Master’s degreepreferred.
- Outstanding capabilities with demonstrated ability to understand use of advanced analytic and optimization techniques
- Ability to analyze trade-offs between inventory, air freight, capacity, etc. and make informed decisions/ recommendations.
- Experienced participation in S&OP processes
- Demonstrated decision making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- 6 + years applicable supply chain experience with preference given to global experience and demonstrated applied knowledge of lean principles and flow manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.