We are in search of a Sr. Strategic Project Manager for our Strategic Operations Team. The Sr. Strategic Project Manager is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate or budget process/projects concerned with strategic enablement. The Sr. Strategic Project Manager will participate in the conceptual development of a project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
Key Job Duties:
- Working with managers of multiple departments to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with strategic enablement projects.
- Establishing project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with supervisors to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiating and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitoring and control project through administrative direction of supervisors to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigating potential strategic enablement process issues and implement corrective measures.
- Representing company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Maintaining good relationship with the managers and customers.
- Interpreting and explaining plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulating reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Supervising a small team of project managers.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of administration, management, construction methods and tools.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools.
- Knowledge of public safety and security issues and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application and use in problem-solving.
- Ability to coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
- Strong understanding and expression of written and verbal English sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Sensitivity to problems; proactive ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and be innovative with solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree/experience combination.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field and position.
- Experience in project management preferred.