$150K — $200K *
The primary responsibility of this individual will be to lead significant strategic cross-functional projects to serve PGi’s business globally. The Sr. Strategic Program Manager will facilitate the identification and design of necessary projects and lead their cross functional execution - to drive delivery to CEO/ Executive identified strategic priorities.
*PGi is searching for a seasoned candidate with heavy exposure in "strategic cross functional projects" building out a new Go To Market model for the organization.
- Plan and drive strategic process and project delivery across all functions
- Tactically manage key projects - global or regional. This may include, for example, new Go To Market strategies, organizational transformations, new systems, processes and procedural roll-outs.
- Assist as project manager to implement process improvements and efficiency initiatives across the business.
- Actively identify project risks and work to prioritize and mitigate.
- Guide all PGi functions with regard to project requirements and propose alternative solutions, leveraging technology and processes
- Manage all aspects of the projects – to include quality, budgets, project scope, and
- provide reporting to all levels, including Exec & Board Levels
- Identify best practices and benchmark against key competitors or industry standards
- Drive cross functional implementation of best practices
- Communicate project status to the Executive Team, identify risks and escalate in a timely manner
- Participate in company wide communication on strategic initiatives as needed – liaising with PGI’s Internal Communications team.
Education and Minimum Requirements:
• College/University Degree in a business related discipline – or MBA preferred
• 10 Years of experience in project and / or cross functional program management or large scale global complex project implementations
• Knowledge of and experience in design of Sales Processes & Go To Market Strategies & working knowledge of Salesforce
• SAAS and/or UCaaS background
• Experience with Change Management and turning information & questions into action
• Proven ability to influence teams & individuals cross functionally without direct authority
• Working knowledge of typical project management techniques and tools e.g. MS Project, etc and ability to bring own templates, tools and methodologies to the PGI organization
• PMP or similarly recognized Project management qualification or experience in Six Sigma/lean methodologies and/or
• Experienced in evolving project management tools, templates & methodologies
• Proven track record of managing Sales Organizational & Sales Process redesign projects / strategic Go To Market transformations
• Proven track record of delivering large complex projects
• Proven track record of working comfortably on a global level & cross functionally & with frequent interaction with the Executive Team.
• Proven track record of working both at a ‘hands on’ tactical level and a more strategic leadership level as required to deliver to project & program goals
• Working knowledge of typical standard company functional processes across Sales, Marketing, Customer Care / Service delivery / Finance / Billing / Product Development and IT
Valid through: 8/14/2020