This is an exciting opportunity to work with our strategic software partners and drive collaboration with OpenEdge. As a Sr Strategic Partner Manager, you will have a portfolio of partners to work with to drive new sales.
This will be done by creating successful marketing campaigns, working with development teams to identify new product integrations, and driving leads to our merchant sales team to engage our partner's merchants.
- Build and drive the road map with existing partners, including marketing, product, development services, sales, and other cross functional groups.
- Develop and lead sales training at the partner to maximize their potential
- Build marketing strategies and campaigns to drive new merchant referrals
- Continually educate the partners on new products and features
- Experience explaining technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities and providing reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve sales.
- Maximize sales to partner accounts assigned
- Identify and implement tactics for improving sales for specific partners and merchant segments
- Prioritize resources by portfolio to align more resources with the best opportunities
- Ensure all new leads are properly distributed/routed to the lead administrators
- Work with Partner Acquisitions, Integrations, Marketing and Merchant Sales to coordinate the launch of new partner accounts.
- Drive marketing strategy and lead generation from partner into the Merchant Sales department
- Coordinate service delivery with Business Development, Integration, Customer Support and other company departments
- Resolve merchant and partner escalated issues, coordinating with Merchant Sales Management and other departments (Business Development, Customer Support, Finance, etc.)
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners
- Experience leading cross functional initiatives
- 5-7 years experience with business account management, business development or product management
- 10 years of related work experience in the areas of sales, marketing, and account management
- Strong partner development skills to include growth and service strategies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Training and Group Presentation abilities
- Experience making business presentations to senior executives
- Problem solving and Customer service
- In-Depth understanding of product management life-cycle
- Aptitude to plan and drive marketing strategies
- Ability to create and execute on project plans
- Willingness to travel / attend seminars and meeting
- Salesforce and Google Suite experience