Sr Statistical Programmer II ( project lead )
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Biostatistics & Programming department at ICON, a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. As a Senior Statistical Programmer ll, you will lead/manage projects and program statistical analyses/reports, analysis datasets, tables, figures (or graphs), listings (TFLs) with an emphasis on CDISC ADaM programming. This role offers an opportunity to expand your skill-set and showcase your talent in an environment where progression is encouraged. Overview of the Role
- You will lead/project manage multi-disciplinary teams on assigned projects.
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and validating standard data structure and software.
- You will design and write standard departmental macros that are maintainable, supportable, well-documented programs which are user friendly and accessible.
- You will also monitor procedures for program development and validation and assist in the training of statisticians/programmers to ensure the development of data analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or scientific discipline or equivalent, with Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
- Your recent experience over the last 4-8 years must have primarily involved creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), Tables, Listings and Graphs or alternatively for more than 70% of your total career to date.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of technologies.
- Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills.