$150K — $200K *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for design of leading edge InP optical devices including high power lasers and optical amplifiers in the O- and C-band
• Understand the fab process to take into account design-process interactions and drive layout
• Own tape outs of novel III-V device structures to improve power, efficiency, and reflection tolerance
• Work with test team to define and develop testing criteria for new devices
• Define test plan for devices and circuits and assist with execution as needed
• Own the development of novel InP optical devices epitaxy for the development of high power, high efficiency, industry defining devices.
• Work with QA group to ensure designs fully meet Telcordia and industry standards
• Perform FMA on devices based on customer feedbacks together with QA, Epi- & process-group to understand root causes & failure mechanisms and define effective corrective actions.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated experience with design and development InP epitaxy, devices and structures for optical communication and sensing applications
• Demonstrated experience with InP wafer front-end growth, process and back-end process and test
• Detailed knowledge of the physics of InP optical devices
• Expertise in the design of DFB lasers, Gain chip for O- and C-band
• Expert at defining and executing grounds up III-V device design flows
• Demonstrated experience with several successful design, tape-out, test cycles
• Experience with back reflection and stray light management strategies
• Solid knowledge of the InP optical device reliability related to wafer processes, and capable to guideline Qual team for reliability analysis and testing
• PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Optical Science, Material Science, or related technical discipline
• A minimum of 10 years of direct industry experiences in InP Optical Device deign, Wafer process and Device reliability. Experience in optical telecommunication industry is preferred.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to work in a team environment is required.
Valid through: 1/22/2021
$150K — $200K
7 days ago