Dexcom is expanding its growing reputation as one of the technology leaders in diabetes management and patient satisfaction. Our goal is to lead in the development of the emerging digital health space and the software that drives this modern world. The security and integrity of our trustworthy CGM is a foundational driver of everything we build. To this end, we are seeking a program manager with a passion for creativity and making a difference. As Dexcom rolls out our next generation Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), the Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating system-wide teams involved with deployment, from hardware manufacturing to software development. The Sr. Program Manager will also organize and manage 3rd party vendors participating in the PKI project.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive end-to-end program management activities for PKI rollout and sustaining efforts.
- Develop, track and report on project plans, detailed project schedules, critical path analysis, project and product risks, change control requests, and project deliverables to management and cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate ability, confidence, and strong communication skills to lead project and status meetings with internal cross-functional teams, executives and external partners.
- Coordinate activities/tasks and resources across all departments including, Marketing, Technical team, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, and Operations. Provide guidance to these groups on priorities and schedules.
- Responsible for compliance to medical device design control and product development process for all aspects of the program.
- Positively motivate teams to ensure successful project completion.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in rollout of a large-scale Public Key Infrastructure.
- Detailed technical understanding of PKIs and key management.
- Deep understanding of key security concepts, such as authentication, authorization, and data integrity.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical and business information clearly and effectively through informal and formal documents, reports, and presentations to senior management.
- Must possess excellent project management skills, including demonstrated ability to develop and manage a project with a detailed schedule, establish priorities, work to deadlines and be able to control several projects with various technologies and in various stages of development.
- Proven success leading complex technical projects in a highly regulated environment.
- Knowledge of the product development process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Visio is required.
- Possess strong initiative and self-driven work ethic to deliver results without daily supervision.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team building and team leadership skills.
- Ability to manage conflict professionally, strong "can do" attitude.
- Knowledge of medical device design control requirements is preferred.
- Proficiency in Confluence is preferred.
- Experience working in both waterfall and Agile development environments is preferred
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 13+ years related experience or a Master's degree and 8+ years equivalent industry experience of a PhD and 5+ years of experience.