$150K — $200K *
The Contracts Management Sr. Staff negotiates, administers, extends, terminates and renegotiates standard and nonstandard Government and International contracts. This position will be located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Evaluates contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Maintains communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties.
- Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of professional experience.
- Top Secret clearance with an investigation date within the last 5 years and the ability to obtain SCI eligibility
- Experience with all phases of contracts management, including proposals, negotiation, execution and closeout
- Experience in reviewing terms and conditions and performing contract risk analysis
- Knowledge of and comfort working with a wide range of contract types, such as CPFF, CPIF, FPIF, FFP, and IDIQ.
- Extensive experience with U.S. Government procurement regulations (i.e., FAR and DFARS) and agency-specific procurement regulations.
- Proven experience communicating with and establishing strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience in Federal Government and International contract administration/management and negotiations, program management, or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to effectively interact at all levels within the organization and with external customers.
- Active SCI clearance.
Valid through: 11/5/2021