As a Sr./Staff Analog Circuit Design Engineer, you will:
- Work on detailed transistor level design of analog and mixed signal circuits for CMOS image sensors.
- Perform the whole chip simulation along with the block level, transistor level schematic simulations.
- Perform the block level and transistor level layout design and optimization of sensor array readout circuits using CAD tools like Cadence Virtuoso and Calibre.
- Collaborate with verification, process, test, and application engineers to debug, characterize and optimize performance of fabricated image sensors and successfully bring new products from initial concept through release.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
- New circuit R&D to be ahead of current technology.
- Instruct less experienced engineers when necessary.
- Must have experience/knowledge in analogcircuits, digitalcircuits and semiconductor device physics.
- Experience/knowledge in CMOS image sensor readout circuit design.
- Experience/knowledge in image sensor and camera system is a plus.
- Minimum of six plus years of relevant experience.
- MSEE or equivalent