We are looking for Sr SQL Server Developer for our client in Horsham, PA
Job Title: Sr SQL Server Developer
Job Location: Horsham, PA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Evaluating current legacy data base and assist in building DW/ Data lake
- Maintain existing ETL process and SQL Scripts to support Legacy Application
- Reverse engineer current queries to enhance existing processes.
- Rewrite ETL process for redesigned Data Warehouse
- Monitor nightly backups to insure they all run correctly and on time.
- Respond to requests for data or analysis of data and associated processing.
- Provide programming services using specified programming language(s), tools and platforms
- DBA SupportExperience is a big plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database (2008 R2, 2016) required.
- Knowledge of SSIS Tools in SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL2016 very helpful.
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft Office tools (VBA knowledge a plus)
- Ability to write SQL Scripts (functions, stored procedures) to automate routine data research tasks.
- Very good verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical promotion and treatment data is a plus.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team to achieve stated goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher