Seeking an experienced SQL Server DatabaseDeveloper for a year long contract. Must work on site.
- Code various ETL and SQL processes.
- Create/modify Stored Procedures
- Handle performance tuning and optimization, including partitioning, indexing schemes, table compression, etc.
- Participate in design and analysis sessions with technical leads/Delivery managers to ensure sound team decision-making, and come up with the best appropriate solutions.
- Document required changes in Data warehouse and ETL architecture diagrams.
- Maintain data integrity with associated audits
- Create data loads
- Maintain data
- 5+ years of experience as a SQL Server DatabaseDeveloper.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with SPs and SSIS development in a SQL Server 2008/2012 R2 environment.
- Experience in developing very large Data Warehouse applications.
- Experience with complex stored procedures used for ETL, DQ and validation.
- Experience leveraging SQL Server 2008 - 2014 features such as SDC, partitioning, indexing schemes, table compression, etc.
- Experience collaborating and standardizing on design and development processes across the entire MediCUBE framework.
- Experience documenting required changes in Data warehouse and ETL architecture diagrams.
- BS or MSdegree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.