Sr SQA DBA with Cloud (AWS)
- Install and configure SQL RDBMS servers
- Perform regular database maintenance tasks such as rebuilding indexes, upgrades and storage management
- Manage SQL Servers in the Cloud environments (PaaS/SaaS/IaaS)
- Manage database availability, backup, restoration and recovery systems
- Design high availability architecture
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of database administration experience
- Knowledge of T-SQL and ability to review the code
- Experience working in public cloud infrastructures, such as AWS and/or Azure
- Ability to migrate on premise SQL Server Databases into Cloud (AWS Or Azure)
- Good understanding of AWS cloud technologies such as RDS, EC2, S3 Storage, EBS Volumes and cloud watch
- Database administration, design and architectureexperience in Windows/SQL server environment
- Candidate must be an experienced DBA who has worked on SQL Server 2012 and higher versions
- Knowledge of High Availability technologies, Disaster recovery (Always On , Replication, Clustering, Log Shipping and Database Partitioning)
- Set technical direction through the definition & implementation of standards, technical roadmaps, process and control documents
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Sponsorship and Relocation is available.